Daily maintenance of the dehumidifier
1. If the machine will not be used for a long time, disconnect the power supply and move it to a safety position.
2. Change the filtering screen periodically to avoid affecting inlet volume and the dehumidification effects;
3. Keep the exterior clean, and clear if any dirt is found.
4. Do not use under high-temperature, dusty, flammable and explosive and corrosive environment except the non-standard customized machines.
5. If dehumidification is not obvious, contact the manufacturers to avoid losses.
6. The power wire is not permitted to contact sharp objects and cannot be wound together, cannot be tightened, or cannot be accessible to hot objects and avoid contacting oil or solvent.
7. The product is used away from water spraying, fire or heating position, and cannot be used under too low temperature (freezing) environment;
8. Do not prevent air flowing at air inlet or air outlet to avoid affecting dehumidifier performance and operation.
Faults and troubleshooting:
I. Operation failure
1. Check whether the power supply is turned on, the fuse is broken and the air humidity satisfies the humidity requirements of the equipment;
2. Whether the room temperature is beyond 5-38°.
the humidity of the machine must be less than the current environment humidity, whether the environment humidity is low, and low humidity leads to no moisture in air.